Unmarried adults in the Pocatello, ID area are invited to participate in a research study concerning health-related behaviors and decision-making.
Participants will receive $25 in cash and can enter their name in a lottery to receive one of the following prizes:
- Apple iPod Shuffle
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
Do I qualify?
You qualify to participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a man or woman who is UNMARRIED
- You are between the ages of 18-30 years old
What happens if I agree to participate?
If you decide to participate in this study, you will be asked to do the following:
- Come to the ISU Psychology Department, which is in Garrison Hall on ISU's campus
- Complete several questionnaires about a variety of health-related behaviors
- Allow us to weigh you on a standard weight scale
- Complete several behavioral decision-making measures
The entire study should take you less than one hour.
Interested in Participating?
Call us at: 208-242-7698
Email us at: ISUhealthstudy@gmail.com